How do I register?
How do I receive points for online purchases?
- All you need to do is sign up in store with your phone number or email and you will receive a confirmation text message. Once you get it confirm that you want to opt-in to the program and that’s it! But we recommend you signing into the FiveStars website and entering your name and birthday.
- Upon checkout, enter "FIVESTARS REWARDS" in the "Note to MAKE Collectives" field to earn points for your purchase. Enter your phone number at the checkout. You will receive a confirmation text message within 3 days of the purchase.
How do I change my phone number?
How do I change my email?
To change your phone number, you will need to signin to your online account or register first. 1. Login or stay logged into your account at fivestars.com 2. Select “Account” at the top right 3. On the left hand side, select “Update Phone” 4. Type in your new number and select “Submit”
- Please sign in to your online account or register first. To change your email, Login or stay logged into your account at www.fivestars.com 2. Select “Account” at the top right 3. On the left hand side, select “Update Email” 4. Type in your new email and select “Submit”
I forgot my password. What do I do?
How do I stop texts?
- You can opt out of texts by responding “stop” to the FiveStars text you received.
I registered, but I don’t see my points online.
- Remember to use the same phone number that you gave to the cashier to enter. To see your points online, you will need to register with that same phone number.
- After the new account is created, please allow 24-48 hours for your points to sync with your online account
How do I see my points?
- Login and/or register online. Sign in or stay signed in to your account and select “Rewards” at the top right. You will see your points there.
I didn’t get my points. What do I do now?
- To get your points, please email us at email@example.com with the time and date of your last visit (receipts really help out if you still have them) and we’ll get you taken care of.
I accidentally made an account with the wrong phone number. What do I do?
You can change your phone number on the account to the phone number that you used when you signed up in store. To do this: 1. Login to your account at fivestars.com. 2. Select “Account” at the top right. 3. On the left hand side, select “Update Phone.” 4. Type in your new number and select “Submit.”
Can I redeem my points for cash or a gift card?
- FiveStars rewards points earned in store at MAKE Collectives must be used at MAKE Collectives. Points earned with MAKE cannot be used at any other FiveStars participating businesses. Rewards tiers have been created at set values with designated gift certificates (MAKE Money) and can not be redeemed for any other discounts.